Tick bite temporarily paralyzes 3-year-old

Tick bite temporarily paralyzes 3-year-old

A normal bedtime routine turned into a trip to the emergency room for an Oregon couple and their 3-year-old after she experienced partial paralysis because of a tick bite.

Amanda Lewis of La Grande described the scare on Facebook, saying her… #TickBiteTemporarilyParalyzes3YearOld #Health Biphoo


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s